As the name suggests, these two maps stretch from George in the west to Kareedouw in the east. The coastline forms the southern boundary and to the north it includes places like Klaarstroom, Willowmore and Steytlerville which are in the Karoo. These two maps are dominated by the famous Garden Route, but it also includes lesserknown counterparts like the Langkloof Valley and the Baviaanskloof wilderness area. It covers an area from the Karoo to coast which makes for some very diverse lanscapes and stunning mountain passes. The coastline between George and Plettenberg Bay has some of the most stunning beaches in South Africa nd the Indian Ocean ensure that it is much warmer to swim here than in the west. Expect lush green forest areas and deep valles along the Garden Route between George and Storms River Mouth. Drive the famous Seven Passes Road between George and Knysna. The Otter Hiking Trail is possibly one of the most famous multi-day hikes between Storms River Mouth and Nature's Valley.
- Printed on tear proof and water resistant Duraflex
- Scale 1:200 000
- Folded size: 220mm x 153mm
- Map content is aimed at road trips: car, campervan, motorbike, adventure bike, mountain bike and 4WD
- Services such as accommodation, camping, fuel, shopping and restuarants included
- Activities such as whale watching, hikinh, mountain biking and beaches included
- Scenic routes and mountain passes as well as drive times on roads