The Silvermine side covers the Silvermine Reserve and the area from Constantiaberg to Tokai, Zandvlei, Kalkbay, the Fish Hoek valley, Ou Kaapseweg and Noordhoek/Chapmans Peak.The Hout Bay side includes Hout Bay itself, Karbonkelberg, Llandudno, Constantia Nek and south to the Silvermine Reservoir. The map also includes the Constantia Winelands.All sections of the Hoerikwaggo Trail are shown. All approved paths, with detailed DDMMSS GPS coordinates for major junctions, are clearly marked with distances and approximate times for each path section. 10 metre contours and delicate colour height shading bring the topography to life.
- Both sides: A2+ full colour maps
- Scale 1:20 000 (5cm = 1km)
- 10m contours; relief shading
- 200m2 UTM grid, WGS84
- 10" Long/Lat grid
- Coords in DDMMSS format at important junctions
- WATERPROOF and TEAR RESISTANT in plastic sleeve