Whether you're a hiker, mountain biker or 4x4 enthusiast this is the map you need for your visit to the spectacular Baviaanskloof. The map is fully GPS-compatible and will enable you to explore this fabulous, rugged wilderness, its geological marvels, extraordinary flora and fauna, and the poignant reminders of its Khoisan past.The double sided map covers the whole Kloof from near Willowmore in the west to Patensie and Hankey in the east. It extends north to Cockscomb and south to the Long Kloof. It is the only comprehensive map of the whole of the Baviaanskloof Conservation Area, part of the Baviaanskloof Mega-Reserve and a World Heritage Site.
- All roads, tracks, paths and 4x4 routes are marked.
- Full GPS details are shown at every major road junction in DD MM SS format.
- Kilometre distances are indicated between major intersections.
- 20 metre contours and delicate colour height-shading bring the extraordinary topography of the kloof to life.
- All the latest tourism information, attractions and accommodation are on the map.
- Contact details for all the places where you can stay are listed.