- A rated alloy recovery bow shaped shackle with screw pin is used in a recovery situation to attach recovery straps, chains, ca
- On the rated shackle the pin and shackle body will be of a different diameter (pin is thicker).
- The body is embossed with the Work Load limit and batch number.
- The bow presents a larger inner working radius offering more space for attachment of straps and greater working angles when recovering.
- Always remember to slacken off a shackle pin by one half turn before recovering, this makes it easier to open afterwards.