Sea to Summit's X-Series has been a popular and comprehensive range of collapsible dinnerware for years. The range was designed to be extremely compact, made from good quality materials, and a colourful addition to your pack. The X-Series has now extended into cookware with hard anodised aluminium bases allowing campstove cooking. The products collapse and nestle inside each other to form compact cooking and eating sets that to suit any activity and group size. Made from flexible food grade silicone, the collapsible Sea to Summit X-Pots are light weight, compact and durable. All of the pieces are calibrated as measuring cups, with measurements imprinted on the inside.
- Lightweight and durable 6063-T6, hard anodised aluminium base
- Food grade, heat resistant silicone walls fold down to 4cm for convenient transport and storage
- Translucent, durable plastic shortens boil time and allows finer temperature control
- Ribbed silicone handles secure the X-Pot lid during transport
- The X-Pot 2.8L can hold the X-Pot Kettle and X-bowls as well as smaller X-Series products.
- The X-Pot 2.8L fits inside the X-Pan 8 and the X-Pot 4.0L
- Length: 21.3cm
- Volume: 2.8L
- Weight: 365g