If you're a resident you'll find this map invaluable... if you're a visitor you'll find it essential. This double-sided waterproof map covers the whole of the Cape Peninsula in two sections; from Cape Town to Muizenberg and, on the reverse, from Muizenberg to Cape Point.
- Colour-shading and contours at 20m intervals make the distinctive mountains of the Table Mountain National Park stand out clearly.
- All Cape Town's southern suburbs, main roads, railways, footpaths, etc. are accurately mapped and named.
- More than thirty different kinds of facilities are keyed, from theatres to mountain biking, restaurants to whale-watching.
- 500 places of special interest are named, listed and keyed on the map.
- Built up areas, industrial areas, informal settlements, cemeteries, sports grounds, shopping centres, cultivated lands, education sites, police statio