The Ctek D250SA battery charger can draw its power from smart alternators and other DC sources, making it the ideal charger for vehicles that do not have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
- The D250SA is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 350A of power to any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah
- It has selectable charge voltages for AGM batteries and can use power through its dual input from alternator, solar panel and wind power
- When the service battery is fully charged, the D250SA will automatically redirect maintenance charge power to the starter battery
- The D250SA can maintain a stable output up to 20A to vehicles fitted with smart ECU controlled alternators and also has a temperature sensor for optim
- Splash and Dust Proof
- Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65mm
- Battery Capacity: 40 - 300Ah