The Boreal Satori was developed with worldwide athletes to create the ultimate bouldering shoe. With an aggressively downturned and asymmetric last shape and mega sticky Boreal Zenith Ultra rubber, the Satori features outstanding sensitivity and optimized heel hooking ability to perform on the hardest problems. The highly downturned and asymmetric last shape cradles the foot and maximizes power at the toe. The innovative Wrap Rand surrounds and supports the foot, while the combined lace and strap M2 Fit closure system keeps everything secure. The lined, synthetic upper with integrated elastic tongue ensures a comfortable fit with minimal stretch. The rand and toe patch are constructed from a single piece, providing outstanding friction and sensitivity for toe hooks. The snug 3D moulded heel in outstanding Zenith rubber results in exceptional heel hooking ability, and the graded midsole provides an ideal balance between stiffness on micro edges, and softness on smears.
- Microfibre upper
- Combined elastic and strap closure
- Elasticated tongue integrated in the upper
- Optimum fit thanks to its Wrap Rand and uniquely sculpted toe rand
- Ultra sticky Boreal ZENITH PRO Ultra outsole. 4-4.5 mm thickness depending on size
- High sensitivity midsole with Toe Flexion System
- Ideal shoe for overhanging climbs, bouldering and indoor use